Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Juried Show No No

"December 2006

Dear Artist,

I am sorry to say that your work was not selected for the upcoming Emerging Artists exhibition and Internet promotion. Please don't be discouraged as there was a lot of great work submitted it is impossible to include all the deserving artists.

You can view the winners of the competition on the web site. They will soon be posted on the results page.

Also, the 2007 Emerging Artists will be featured on the Limner website. The work may be seen on our website.

If you are not on the mailing list already I will add your email address and let you know of upcoming events and publication opportunities with Direct Art. If you do not want to be on the email list, just email back when I send the first notice and let me know so I can take you off.

Thank you for taking part in Emerging Artists and good luck with your continuing work.

Sincerely,

The Owner"

It looks like they truly only selected a small handful of artists to participate. If they had even just 100 entries it would have been tough odds. I'm certainly interested to see the results of their jury though. The artist's works should be online in February.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing these. They make me feel less alone.

I too am an emerging artist and have had many more rejections than exceptions. So goes the game. :)

Karen Preston

www.karenprestondesigns.com

2/04/2008 3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep up the good spirit, man! :)

8/12/2009 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I just received results today from the first photography competition I have ever entered. I got three honorable mentions but I assume they give those to almost everyone. I cried, I acted like a baby, I totally freaked out. I just read this and you totally made my day. You do not just become an award winning photographer or artist overnight. I am going to keep trying and learning from my mistakes and maybe I will place! Thanks for this. Seriously.
Amanda Wilson
A.M. Images
www.amimages.org

9/24/2011 6:01 PM  
Blogger Dr Ogudugu Solution Temple said...

Hi i am Belvin Kushie from US I have just experience the wonders of Dr. Ogudugu love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr. Ogudugu only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr.Ogudugu and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world ..Well if your need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr Ogudugu Via email: greatogudugu@gmail.com

3/01/2018 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home